Hopscotch meets during school terms on Thursdays 9:30-11:30am at The Island Oosh (10 Inglewood Place, Baulkham Hills). Hopscotch is for mums or caregivers and their children aged 0-5.
Hopscotch is a place where mums, caregivers and children have the opportunity to develop supporting relationships with one another. The heart behind Hopscotch is to love, support and encourage families throughout the joys and difficulties of raising a young family.
We invite parents and caregivers to try out the Hopscotch program for one-week to ensure it meets their needs and they feel comfortable within the Hopscotch community.
What to Expect at Hopscotch:
- Morning tea
- Some structured activity (EG: craft, painting, songs)
- A story time
- Informal playtime
- A warm, welcoming and supportive community of people
Those who join the Hopscotch community are asked to contribute in two simple ways:
- A $25/term registration fee that helps us to cover the costs associated with Hopscotch
- Serving once per term on morning tea or an activity (roster and guidance provided!)
Hopscotch has a library of DVDs and books which are available to you to borrow at no extra cost. We are also able to support you by providing services such as:
- Baby dedications
- Small groups
- Parenting workshops
- Information on specialised local support services
- Whole family activities from time to time
Hopscotch Term Dates for 2018
- Term One: February 8th - April 12th
- Term Two: May 3rd - July 5th
- Term Three: July 26th - September 27th
- Term Four: October 18th - December 13th
For more information about Hopscotch please contact us using the form on this page.