Financial Giving at newHope
PEOPLE'S FINANCIAL GENEROSITY FUELS newHope to FULFIL ITS MISSION and vision.
We encourage those who are a part of the newHope family to give financially in support of the church. At newHope all giving is a decision for each individual and family to make willingly and joyfully.
The words of the Bible and Jesus bring true life, freedom and light to every area of our lives. They teach, challenge and encourage us in the topics of money and wealth, financial stewardship, giving and generosity.
Here are a number Scriptures that help guide us in our giving to the local church in which God has planted us. We encourage you to read and consider these Scriptures for yourself as you decide how to give and fuel your local church family.
- Matthew 6:19-33
- Matthew 25:14-40
- Mark 10:17-31
- Mark 12:41-44
- Acts 2:42-47, 4:32-37
- 2 Corinthians 8 and 2 Corinthians 9
- 1 Timothy 6
- Proverbs 3:5-12
In light of these Scriptures and many others, we believe the type of giving that reflects a high value placed upon the work of the Gospel and the local church is:
- Priority Giving - Giving as the first act of stewardship of our finances. Honouring God with our money and wealth by giving to Him from our first and best.
- Percentage Giving - Giving as a percentage that reflects personal generosity. The percentage is a matter for each person's heart before God.
- Progressive Giving - Giving that grows and excels in the grace and blessing of giving over time. This again is a matter for each person's heart and ability to give.
Our heart as a church is to see people experience the joy, freedom and blessing of generosity. People at newHope are free to give cheerfully and as they purpose in their heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion. We recognise that this topic is a challenge for so many because of personal attitudes towards money, previous church experiences or many other reasons.
Our hope and prayer is that you'll understand and trust the amazing words of the Bible about giving, and that you'll experience the joy, freedom and blessing of generosity.
We thank those who call newHope their local church for their generosity which fuels newHope to fulfil more and more of its mission and vision. We also thank those beyond the newHope family who give generously because they believe in what we're about.
THERE ARE 5 WAYS TO FUEL NEWHOPE FINANCIALLY
1) SET UP RECURRING GIVING via this link, using the "Pay Now" button under the giving campaign header.
2) Via your own Internet Banking make a recurring or one-time giving to the following account:
Account Name: NewHope Church
BSB: 704 922
Account: 100 011 806
Reference: Surname + "Offering"
3) Via Paypal to the following email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
4) At our Sunday Gatherings by eftpos or cash/cheque in the giving container or box
5) Online using the 'Give Here' button directly above.